- Lenses will turn grey with exposure to the sun or UV light, will not turn pitch black.
- plastic lens
- Lens width- 50 millimeters
- Reading Glasses that darken when exposed to sunlight. The longer the glasses is exposed the darker it gets.
- Impact resistant with 100% UVA and UVB protection. CE and FDA certified.
- Standard Adult size fitment - Spring hinge design to fit various head. (lens width 50mm, lens height 42mm, frame width 140mm, bridge 16mm)
- Photochromic lenses darken substantially in response to UV light in less than one minute, and continue to darken a little more over the next fifteen minutes. The lenses begin to clear in the absence of UV light, and will be noticeably lighter within two minutes, mostly clear within five minutes, and fully back to their non-exposed state in about fifteen minutes.
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please see our return policy for more details.
Estimated Shipping Times will be noted on every product page, please keep this in mind before ordering. Please email us if you are not happy with any of our products and we will be glad to exceed your expectations. We are reasonable people and will try our best to work something out. If you are not completely happy with your newly ordered product from our online store. Contact us first we're here to help.
Recently Viewed Product